Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (cCBT)
Our online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (cCBT) course in British Sign Language (BSL) can help you improve and understand your anxiety or depression.
You’ll learn how to spot the early signs of anxiety or depression, find new ways to manage it and challenge your negative thoughts.
The six-week course features subtitled BSL videos. You’ll work through the course by yourself, at your own pace. A therapist will review your progress each week and answer any questions you might have through our online platform.
cCBT course features
- Six-week, self-learning course in BSL
- 30 to 60-minute online sessions each week
- Consists of BSL videos with subtitles
- There will be tasks to do between sessions e.g. keeping a diary, practising new behaviours
- Access the course anytime, for up to three months
- Support from a therapist via BSL video and messaging (up to 15 minutes per week)
- Secure and confidential
- Accessible on desktop and tablet
To sign up, start the online referral form.